Travelbookers was established in 1999 with the objective of providing Corporate travellers with outstanding service. We are established on Sydney’s Upper North Shore, but service Corporate clients from all over Australia. We also plan Australian Holidays for overseas clients, on a regular basis.
We are fully accredited with IATA.
The company’s growth has come about because of our professional approach to our client’s travel requirements, and because of referrals due to our exceptional service, resulting in Travelbookers winning the “Outstanding Travel Agency on the North Shore” Award for two years in a row.
Unlike larger travel agencies, our travel consultants have actually travelled extensively to most destinations.
For the business traveller, Travelbookers offer a more personalised level of attention. Our account portfolio consists of many long-standing and loyal clients.
A full suite of corporate travel services are available to all corporate clients. We are constantly working to exceed the expectations of the most discerning corporate traveller and executive.
Travelbookers offer the highest level of service to our clients, and have the management, resources, technology and experience to accomplish this. Our business travellers are confident that a Travelbookers Consultant can be contacted for support and advice at any time 24/7 with our office phone being diverted at all times to a senior consultant. Travellers are contacted on return from their trips to confirm that all arrangements were as requested, enabling us to gain more experience of our clients likes and dislikes.
Our Services include:
- Team of International and domestic consultants
- Professional dedicated account manager
- Traveller’s profile information
- Domestic and International Air reservations with as many airline comparisons as you require on itineraries
- Electronic (E ticket) ticketing
- Priority wait-listing
- Hotel and car arrangements
- Independent travel or tour packages
- Cruise reservations
- Visa requirements
- Foreign currency and travellers cheques
- Limousine hire
- Conference and Incentive Travel / group bookings
- Theatre reservations
- Frequent flyer flights
- VIP service
- Tailor made Adventure holidays
- Communication by either e-mail, fax or phone
- Financial benefits
- Once your Company’s travel pattern is established – we can negotiate special volume agreements with the airlines on often utilised routes
- Significant expenditure savings – we do your travel work for you and give value for your dollar
- Twenty four hour Worldwide assistance / round the clock contact available with our office
IATA: International Air Transport Association
AFTA: Australian Federation of Travel Agents
ICCA: International Cruise Council of Australia